RE: API edits to avoid implying that JSON-LD is not RDF

From: Markus Lanthaler <markus.lanthaler@gmx.net>
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2013 21:24:29 +0200
To: "'David Booth'" <david@dbooth.org>, "'Melvin Carvalho'" <melvincarvalho@gmail.com>
Cc: "'Linked JSON'" <public-linked-json@w3.org>
On Tuesday, July 30, 2013 8:03 PM, David Booth wrote:
> On 07/30/2013 12:40 PM, Markus Lanthaler wrote:
> > The other comments can be found directly in the PR at
> >
> >    https://github.com/json-ld/json-ld.org/pull/287/files
> >
> > I think it's easier to discuss them (in the proper context) there.
>
> I've gone through them and agree with most.

Thanks. I've updated the pull request to incorporate those tweaks. You can
see the changes compare to the current API spec here:

  https://github.com/json-ld/json-ld.org/pull/287/files

Melvin, I cc'ed you because I would like to kindly ask you to have a quick
look at those changes since you initially disagreed with David's proposals.

The diff of the tweaks I've just made based on our discussion is here:

https://github.com/lanthaler/json-ld.org/commit/686ae53dee26d7c2433753739eef
cf0b7d1721ff

I'm going to merge those changes into the API spec in in 24-36 hours unless
I hear objections.

David, do you have any other concerns regarding the API spec?