Re: JSON-LD Logo Contest

On Tue, Feb 26, 2013 at 3:17 PM, Markus Lanthaler
<markus.lanthaler@gmx.net> wrote:
> Dave L. first stab to create a logo for JSON-LD reminded of a logo contest
> https://github.com/json-ld/json-ld.org/wiki/Logo-Contest

Hey, my attempt wasn't good enough for you? :-)

For those that didn't see the link in the today's telecon minutes,
here's what I put up yesterday. Inspired by the W3C RDF icons
(http://www.w3.org/RDF/icons/) with a JSON twist.

http://json-ld.org/images/

I just committed my stuff and made it live to avoid too much logo bike
sheding while there is still spec work to be done.  And we really
needed a favicon!  Don't everyone go off and spend too much time on
this... just let me win the contest. :-)

Another alternative I was thinking about was substituting the RDF logo
data spheres with json.org swirl logos.  Too busy to work more on this
now.  My SVG and a Makefile to dump out pngs is in the website repo if
anyone wants a place to start.

-dave