Re: json-ld.org playground updated

I think we should make it clear that type, and language coercions operate on plain strings only; {@literal} and {@id} are explicit object of statements, and coercion is not needed. We should make clear that @language and @type coercions operate only on plain string operands (or arrays/lists of objects represented as plain strings). I don't see this as magic at all.