RE: clarification/precision question on the JSON-LS syntax document

Hi Ivan,

Yes this is, at least as of the current spec, correct. But admittedly it
looks weird. The first example is straightforward, the second one is a bit
trickier. I interpret it as follows:

The first "@id" after "something" specifies that an IRI follows but instead
of providing directly an array of IRIs an array of objects are provided.
Since all of these objects specify the subject, JSON-LD automatically
creates a link to those nodes, i.e., the IRI specified with "@id".

Thanks to your example I think I found a bug in the playground and a case
which is not properly documented in the spec. I create a separate mail for
that.