Intent to close ISSUE-181

From: Markus Lanthaler <markus.lanthaler@gmx.net>
Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2012 16:17:09 +0100
To: <public-linked-json@w3.org>
The syntax and API specification have been updated according the following
resolution:

RESOLVED: Add the following statements to the spec: a) "Authors SHOULD NOT
use unconnected nodes (a node definition that does not contain any
properties) in JSON-LD documents." b) "Authors SHOULD NOT use blank nodes as
edge labels." c) "JSON-LD processors MUST normalize all language tags to
lowercase when processing documents via the JSON-LD Algorithms." d) "Blank
node labels are scoped to the JSON-LD document."

Unless I hear objections I will proceed and close ISSUE-181 [1] in 24 hours.

Cheers,
Markus

[1] https://github.com/json-ld/json-ld.org/issues/181