Closing 3 issues

From: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
Date: Sun, 02 Dec 2012 22:47:21 -0500
To: JSON-LD CG <public-linked-json@w3.org>
Heads up, I implemented spec text for and closed 3 issues that we had
resolved on the telecon over the past few weeks. I should have notified
this mailing list before doing so. The three issues are:

Allow @id: null to decouple a term from @vocab
 * https://github.com/json-ld/json-ld.org/issues/165

Clarify the meaning of multiple node definitions with the same @id
 * https://github.com/json-ld/json-ld.org/issues/169

Add '@language' container type
 * https://github.com/json-ld/json-ld.org/issues/133

If you would like keep one or more of these issues open, please respond
to the mailing list within 24 hours with the reason, if not, they will
stay closed.

Founder/CEO - Digital Bazaar, Inc.
blog: The Problem with RDF and Nuclear Power
http://manu.sporny.org/2012/nuclear-rdf/