Re: Minutes for Sept 6 telecon

On 09/06/2011 01:59 PM, Markus Lanthaler wrote:
> Sorry, that I couldn't attend todays telecon. As I understand the minutes
> there is now consensus that
>
> 1. we split the spec
> 2. move normalization to an ext. document
> 3. merge @base and @vocab
>
> Right!?

The consensus on the call was:

1. Split the spec into obvious parts (syntax vs. API), but for the time
being, while we are still making a decent number of changes, keep it in
a single document.

2. Move normalization algorithm into a more generalized graph
normalization document, but keep the normalize() call in the API part of
the spec.

3. Keep @base and @vocab separate, DO NOT merge them, but provide better
language in the spec for why they are necessary and different.

> Another quick question. We have 2 issue trackers (GitHub's and W3C's) now..
> are we continuing to use GitHub or do we plan to move everything over to W3C
> to have better integration between the tools (IRC, mailing list, issue
> tracker)?

I think we're sticking with github for the moment, you may be the first
person to bring up a possible change.

--
Dave Longley
CTO