RE: Minutes for Sept 6 telecon

From: Markus Lanthaler <markus.lanthaler@gmx.net>
Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2011 19:59:23 +0200
To: <public-linked-json@w3.org>
Sorry, that I couldn't attend todays telecon. As I understand the minutes
there is now consensus that

1. we split the spec
2. move normalization to an ext. document
3. merge @base and @vocab

Right!?

Another quick question. We have 2 issue trackers (GitHub's and W3C's) now..
are we continuing to use GitHub or do we plan to move everything over to W3C
to have better integration between the tools (IRC, mailing list, issue
tracker)?