RE: Split JSON-LD spec

From: Markus Lanthaler <markus.lanthaler@gmx.net>
Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2011 16:13:16 +0200
To: "'Linked JSON'" <public-linked-json@w3.org>
> But, to follow Manu's point, we're probably best to leave the two specs
> combined for the time being. We can ensure that there is a syntax
> section that essentially forms the body of a separate syntax document.
> When separating documents, it becomes too easy for them to go out of
> sync.

I don't think that's a good idea. Potentially interested people might just
skim through the spec, see all this complex stuff and mark JSON-LD down as
overly complex.
What about just leaving the current file structure as it is and adding to
"index.html" a second file "processing.html" (or api.html, algorithms.html,
or whatever). That would preserve all the history, existing links and
wouldn't break anything.