Re: Split JSON-LD spec

From: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
Date: Thu, 01 Sep 2011 13:35:54 -0400
To: Linked JSON <public-linked-json@w3.org>
On 09/01/2011 01:22 PM, Gregg Kellogg wrote:
> Index.html contains the result of saving the ReSpec formatted
> document as HTML, which is the typical publication format. Hash refs
> to ReSpec document's don't really work well.

This is a bug in ReSpec, not the way we structure documents. hash-refs
in ReSpec would work if there was a call to navigateTo() after the
document is run through the respec algorithm.

We should not be setting up our directory structure based on a bug in
ReSpec.

Founder/CEO - Digital Bazaar, Inc.
blog: Building a Better World with Web Payments
http://manu.sporny.org/2011/better-world/