Re: Split JSON-LD spec

From: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
Date: Thu, 01 Sep 2011 13:30:57 -0400
To: Linked JSON <public-linked-json@w3.org>
On 09/01/2011 12:23 PM, Gregg Kellogg wrote:
> spec/
> 	language/
> 		latest/
> 			source.html
> 			index.html
> 		drafts/
> 			20110901/
> 				source.html
> 				index.html
> 				diffs.html
> 	processing/
> 		latest/

-1

Please don't do this yet. Let's discuss it on next weeks telecon before
we start moving the directory structures around - it impacts how we keep
historical records. We did this once for the basic/advanced spec and I
want to make sure we're all in agreement before making the change.

Founder/CEO - Digital Bazaar, Inc.
blog: Building a Better World with Web Payments
http://manu.sporny.org/2011/better-world/