Re: Support Linked JSON Community Group

On 8/31/11 10:13 PM, Manu Sporny wrote:

> http://www.w3.org/community/groups/proposed/#JSON-LD
>
> Nothing much will change - we will keep this mailing list and continue
> to operate like we have been over the past 4 months. The only
> additions are that we will get a blog and a W3C Issue Tracker instance.
>
> You will need a W3C Account to vote for the group, which you can get
> here:
Manu,

What does Linked JSON mean? Monikers matter.

Why not something like JSON Data Graphs or something along those lines?
Throwing "Linked" around doesn't bring any benefit whatsoever. It took a
second look for me to even make any association between "Linked JSON"
and JSON-LD .

--

Regards,

Kingsley Idehen