Support Linked JSON Community Group

From: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
Date: Thu, 01 Sep 2011 01:13:37 -0400
To: Linked JSON <public-linked-json@w3.org>
During the RDF Working Group call today, it was decided that the group
should temporarily halt standardization on RDF/JSON and instead wait to
see what happens with JSON-LD. This is a big step forward for this group.

It has been suggested that we create a W3C Community Group around the
JSON-LD work. Gavin Carothers did the honors of proposing a group - the
rest of us should support the proposal for the creation of the Linked
JSON Community Group (if you support this work):

http://www.w3.org/community/groups/proposed/#JSON-LD

Nothing much will change - we will keep this mailing list and continue
to operate like we have been over the past 4 months. The only additions
are that we will get a blog and a W3C Issue Tracker instance.

You will need a W3C Account to vote for the group, which you can get here:

http://www.w3.org/community/account/request

Once you get your account approved, really annoying - I know - but there
are some legal reasons each person needs to be manually verified, vote
in support of the group here:

http://www.w3.org/community/groups/proposed/#JSON-LD

Founder/CEO - Digital Bazaar, Inc.
blog: Building a Better World with Web Payments
http://manu.sporny.org/2011/better-world/