Re: JSON-LD bnode canonical naming algorithm

> Glenn is simply saying: basic EAV / SPO is enough for the target audience
> (not of this mailing list). RDF compatibility is a secondary matter. The
> burden of RDF fidelity should be borne by those that know RDF rather than
> those that don't give a darn about it.
>
> Show JSON-LD as a vehicle for basic graph based data representation. Leave
> RDF to RDFers. Any RDFer worth his or her salt can make graphs with RDF
> fidelity from any basic EAV graph.

Yes, that's another way of saying what I'm saying. And ditching all this RDF
overhead would also help us concentrate on figuring out the best way, of the
many possible, to represent graphs in JSON, which seems to me like the much
more important and pertinent work.