Re: JSON-LD bnode canonical naming algorithm

On 6/20/11 3:11 AM, Manu Sporny wrote:
> On 06/19/2011 09:39 PM, glenn mcdonald wrote:
>> So I'm not
>> advocating my Needle-like proposal because that's how we do it in
>> Needle, we do it that way in Needle because that's my solution, as a
>> designer, to the problem of modeling and serializing a graph database.
> Where can we find a complete spec or documentation to the Needle
> database data model? I'd like to read up on it and learn more about it.
>
> -- manu

Manu,

But you don't need that. Glenn is simply saying: basic EAV / SPO is
enough for the target audience (not of this mailing list). RDF
compatibility is a secondary matter. The burden of RDF fidelity should
be borne by those that know RDF rather than those that don't give a darn
about it.

Show JSON-LD as a vehicle for basic graph based data representation.
Leave RDF to RDFers. Any RDFer worth his or her salt can make graphs
with RDF fidelity from any basic EAV graph.

--

Regards,

Kingsley Idehen
President&  CEO