Re: JSON-LD bnode canonical naming algorithm

On 06/19/2011 09:39 PM, glenn mcdonald wrote:
> So I'm not
> advocating my Needle-like proposal because that's how we do it in
> Needle, we do it that way in Needle because that's my solution, as a
> designer, to the problem of modeling and serializing a graph database.

Where can we find a complete spec or documentation to the Needle
database data model? I'd like to read up on it and learn more about it.

-- manu

President/CEO - Digital Bazaar, Inc.
blog: PaySwarm Developer Tools and Demo Released
http://digitalbazaar.com/2011/05/05/payswarm-sandbox/