Re: Branding?

From: Alexandre Passant <alex@seevl.net>
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2011 16:58:40 +0100
To: "Frost, Jon A." <frostjo@missouri.edu>
Cc: Melvin Carvalho <melvincarvalho@gmail.com>, Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>, Linked JSON <public-linked-json@w3.org>
I'm a bit worried about JSON+ that sounds like "JSON is broken, let's fix it"
I'd prefer a name showcasing that this is about having JSON that can
also be interpreted as Linked Data / RDF. Actually, I like the
JSON-LD. Or JSON+LD - since that combines the best of both worlds
(simplicity of JSON, graph approach of LD)

Alex.

--
Dr. Alexandre Passant - @terraces
Founder, CEO - seevl.net - @seevl