Re: Branding?

I'm a bit worried about JSON+ that sounds like "JSON is broken, let's fix it"
I'd prefer a name showcasing that this is about having JSON that can
also be interpreted as Linked Data / RDF. Actually, I like the
JSON-LD. Or JSON+LD - since that combines the best of both worlds
(simplicity of JSON, graph approach of LD)

Alex.

--
Dr. Alexandre Passant - @terraces
Founder, CEO - seevl.net - @seevl