Re: Linking to external context definition

On Mon, Jul 11, 2011 at 1:02 AM, Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com> wrote:
> On 07/06/2011 11:46 AM, glenn mcdonald wrote:
>> If it's a goal to be able to impose context on an "existing" JSON
>> feed, it might be even more effective, instead of allowing @context
>> to point to an external file, to invert this and have a context file
>> that can point to a data file. That way the data file itself can be
>> completely untouched.
>
> Would something like this work for you, Glenn?
>
> {
>   "@context": "http://example.org/microblog",
>   "@data": "http://foo.bar/posts/15"
> }

That would mean that you have a new file saying where's the context
and where's the data ?
In that case, how could you get the context from a data file ? (or
Manu, are you also thinking of the headers thing I mentioned)

Alex.

--
Dr. Alexandre Passant - @terraces
Founder, CEO - seevl.net - @seevl