Re: Linking to external context definition

On 07/06/2011 11:46 AM, glenn mcdonald wrote:
> If it's a goal to be able to impose context on an "existing" JSON
> feed, it might be even more effective, instead of allowing @context
> to point to an external file, to invert this and have a context file
> that can point to a data file. That way the data file itself can be
> completely untouched.

Would something like this work for you, Glenn?

{
   "@context": "http://example.org/microblog",
   "@data": "http://foo.bar/posts/15"
}

I'm not saying that we should do that - just wondering if this is the
type of data mashing you were thinking of doing with this feature?
Context comes from one location, data from another.

-- manu

President/CEO - Digital Bazaar, Inc.
blog: PaySwarm Developer Tools and Demo Released
http://digitalbazaar.com/2011/05/05/payswarm-sandbox/