Re: Relative URI Bugs in Examples?

Thanks for the fixes John!  I've gone through all the examples and I'm
pretty confident they all say what is intended now.  As below, I agree that
they weren't invalid, just highly unintuitive.

On Wed, Sep 10, 2014 at 5:32 AM, John Arwe <johnarwe@us.ibm.com> wrote:

> Short version: I agree, and good catch.  For others: these comments are
> about ** LDP **, not BP&G as the only LDP citation might lead you to think
> (as I did on a quick triage skim the first time).

Sorry, yes, that was entirely unclear!

Long version, lest Alexandrei et al. think I've been replaced by a pod
> person:
>
> - Strictly speaking, I don't think we can say from the outside that
> they're wrong.

Apologies, yes, the example taken by itself is not invalid, just misleading
in context.

- As a WG member playing the role of server, I think our intent is to be
> clear not tricksy, and in that sense I assert they're wrong.  As I read you
> to be doing.

Indeed :)

Rob
--