Re: Updated LD Patch specification

I agree that Steve and Arnaud are making a very valid point :
ETags are probably the best way to ensure that the graph being patched has
not be modified behind our back.

It should be noted however that LD Patch documents are not always
idempotent... Namely, Adding fresh bnodes, Cutting or UpdateList'ing would
not be (in general). I think however that one could determine statically
(i.e. solely based on the LD Patch document) whether it is idempotent or
not...