Re: ISSUE-100: Should ld-patch use a slash like sparql does, instead of as it currently does?

PROPOSAL: LD Patch should have an optional leading slash for its Path
expression, just like XPath 2.0 does [1]:

[[
path expression:
A path expression can be used to locate nodes within trees. A path
expression consists of a series of one or more steps, separated by "/"
or "//", and optionally beginning with "/" or "//".
]]

Note: we are proactively implementing this resolution as we don't see
a reason for it to be rejected ;-)

Alexandre

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/xpath20/#GLdt-path-expression