Re: Primer

On 6 Jun 2014, at 14:38, Roger Menday <Roger.Menday@uk.fujitsu.com> wrote:

>>> Well, it allows people to be more domain-specific about describing the relationship between two resources ... That's an important and it is what a DirectContainer allows one to do.
>>
>> It should be easy to find an easy to understand real use case for this then.
>

> ahh ... I've got it. You are saying that "hasDoc" and "contains" are both generic words.
> But, this example is a online Document store - and one could argue that "hasDoc" is actually domain vocab ...

Iit is a best practice to publish a vocabulary at the URL of the vocabulary. So the vocabularies you use
should do that. Furthermore it is a best practice to do something that is meaningful, but for the moment we don't understand
what this example is, since we don't understand what this o:hasDoc relation is. It is a best practice to re-use existing
vocabulary, but this is not an existing vocabulary. And furthermore the point was made during the ldp spec writing that there
were big need for all these features, so I am just waiting to see one that makes sense that is not just made up.

It should be possible to find a real case of a relation between a container and document that would do.

Perhaps sioc:container_of

   http://sioc-project.org/ontology#term_container_of