Re: Primer

Hi Roger,

I addressed the comments from John and Henry and manually merged the
changes from the bblfish branch. Can you take care of Henry's issues 1 ~ 3
in the introduction section ?
https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/ldpwg/raw-file/25851aac7002/ldp-primer/ldp-primer.html

Ashok/John/Henry,
We trace how we addressed your comments in the following document. We will
send a small summary to you as soon as we are done.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ekxW2DOoN-7mDMSP1e5Hk-OOAgbilO21vHIt5bTiGeU/

Best Regards,
Nandana