Re: ISSUE-81 Suggested Name Changes

From: John Arwe <johnarwe@us.ibm.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2013 12:12:32 -0400
To: "public-ldp-wg@w3.org Working Group" <public-ldp-wg@w3.org>
> I moved the proposals into a Wiki page [1] so we could do some
> better side-by-side comparisons.  I think we should be closed on
> what the proposals are, there are a few questions I put inline with
> some of the proposals (Miguel's and Ted's)

The questions don't leap out... I search for "?" to find them then?  I was
not sure if those were from you vs others/authors in the original threads.

Do we need a column for the combination of inverse predicate and member
object (foaf:primaryTopic example) ?  5.2.10 pretty much says it's
allowed, although we've never discussed it that I can recall... no doubt a
simple consequence of "unless we prohibit it, independently specified
features can be used together".

Best Regards, John

Voice US 845-435-9470  BluePages
Tivoli OSLC Lead - Show me the Scenario