Re: Re-Spec references for LDP WG documents

Hi Steve,

Here is the link to the 'localBiblio' option [1]. You can find an example
in the primer here (lines 176 - 201)[2]

Best Regards,
Nandana

[1] - http://www.w3.org/respec/ref.html#localbiblio
[2] -
https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/ldpwg/file/552bea4141a0/ldp-primer/ldp-primer.html

On Tue, Sep 3, 2013 at 3:50 AM, Nandana Mihindukulasooriya <
nmihindu@fi.upm.es> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> After a discussion with Tobie, part of the changes were merged to biblio.json
> [1]. Now ldp, LDP, LINKED-DATA-PLATFORM key aliases can be used to refer
> to the LDP spec and ldp-ucr and LDP-UCR to refer to UCR doc.
>
> The documents published by W3C don't need to be added manually as they
> will be added automatically using the
> http://www.w3.org/2002/01/tr-automation/tr.rdf . We can use the
> localBiblio [2] configuration of ReSpec to add references to documents that
> are not in SpecRef database or override a reference in SpecRef database.
> I am using localBiblio option in the Primer to refer to the best
> practices and guidelines document and test cases document.
>
> Best Regards,
> Nandana
>
> [1] - https://github.com/tobie/specref/pull/41
> [2] - http://www.w3.org/respec/ref.html#localbiblio
>

> On Fri, Aug 30, 2013 at 7:31 PM, Steve Speicher <sspeiche@gmail.com>wrote:
>
>> I don't see a problem with contributing (pull request) to include these
>> references.  They look right to me.
>>
>> - Steve Speicher
>>

>> On Fri, Aug 30, 2013 at 1:03 PM, Arnaud Le Hors <lehors@us.ibm.com>wrote:
>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> To have more flexibility the RDF WG has its own local copy of ReSpec,
>>> including the biblio. Of course this has its own downside in that updates
>>> and improvements to ReSpec don't come for free - someone needs to refresh
>>> the local copy every now and then, but I have found it convenient to use.
>>>
>>> This may be something we should consider doing for the LDP WG.
>>>
>>> Best regards.
>>> --
>>> Arnaud  Le Hors - Software Standards Architect - IBM Software Group
>>>

>>> From:        Nandana Mihindukulasooriya <nmihindu@fi.upm.es>
>>> To:        "public-ldp-wg@w3.org" <public-ldp-wg@w3.org>,
>>> Date:        08/27/2013 10:28 PM
>>> Subject:        Re-Spec references for LDP WG documents
>>>

>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> At the moment we have three references in biblio.json [1] with
>>> keys LINKED-DATA-PLATFORM, ldp, and ldp-ucr. Shall we
>>>
>>> 1. Unify LINKED-DATA-PLATFORM and ldp into one (using one as an alias)
>>> 2. Add references to the best practices guide, primer, and test cases