Resource Inlining - clarification

From: Nandana Mihindukulasooriya <nmihindu@fi.upm.es>
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2013 16:16:43 -0400
To: "public-ldp-wg@w3.org" <public-ldp-wg@w3.org>
Cc: John Arwe <johnarwe@us.ibm.com>, Steve Speicher <sspeiche@gmail.com>
Hi,

A small clarification on resource inlining in the case of LDPR has inlining
but does not require paging. The question is specially on the following
requirement,

[[
4.11.3.1 LDPR servers that support resource inlining must include a
ldp:Page resource in the representation describing the set of inlined
resources, whether or not the representation contains subsequent pages.
]]

If I have a <bug3> resource that inlines <bug4> resource, does it mean that
it has to act as a resource with one page or could we just define the
<bug3> resource to be a page (i.e. without the redirection) with
information about inlined resources ?

Concretely, is [A] correct or does it have to be like [B] in the example
http://ctrlv.it/id/MzU3OTQ4 ?

Best Regards,
Nandana