Re: LDP implementations anywhere?

From: Andrei Sambra <andrei.sambra@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2013 10:15:14 +0200
To: "Wilde, Erik" <Erik.Wilde@emc.com>
Cc: "public-ldp-wg@w3.org" <public-ldp-wg@w3.org>
Hi Erik,

RWW.I/O now supports Accept-Post for OPTIONS and HEAD requests. You can
test it like this:

curl -v -X OPTIONS -H "Accept: text/turtle" https://deiu.rww.io/public/file1

I've also implemented basic container functionality and paging for GET
requests:

curl -H "Accept: text/turtle" https://deiu.rww.io/public/?p=1

Best,
Andrei