Re: LDP implementations anywhere?

From: Wilde, Erik <Erik.Wilde@emc.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2013 13:45:40 -0400
To: Pierre-Antoine Champin <pierre-antoine.champin@liris.cnrs.fr>
CC: "public-ldp-wg@w3.org" <public-ldp-wg@w3.org>
hello pierre-antoine.

On 2013-09-02 9:49 , "Pierre-Antoine Champin"
<pierre-antoine.champin@liris.cnrs.fr> wrote:
>the RDF-REST framework, currently a part of a bigger project [1], will
>soon implement Accept-Post, and will eventually support LDP (with
>Accept-Post, obviously).

the feedback so far seems to indicate that nobody does actually implement
Accept-Post. i think it would help our case quite a bit if we did have
existing implementations to list in the next version of the draft. so as
soon as somebody adds support for Accept-Post in their LDP implementation
effort, please let me know!

thanks a lot and cheers,

dret.