public-ldp-patch list created

From: Sandro Hawke <sandro@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 03 Sep 2013 20:10:33 -0400
To: public-ldp-wg@w3.org, Tim Berners-Lee <timbl@w3.org>
As discussed at the last telecon (ACTION-92), I created
public-ldp-patch@w3.org

To subscribe yourself, use this link:

subscribe to this list
<mailto:public-ldp-patch-request@w3.org?subject=subscribe>

that is, send mail with the subject "subscribe" to
public-ldp-patch-request@w3.org

I'm writing a summary of issues to send shortly.    When you join, you
should probably look at what's been sent already (if anything):
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ldp-patch/

The list is open to everyone, but of course we expect usual w3c
decorum.  Also, any technical contributions from non-ldp-WG members need
to be handled was some care due to IPR concerns.

       -- Sandro