LDP comment list usage policy

From: Arnaud Le Hors <lehors@us.ibm.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2013 15:22:06 -0700
To: public-ldp-wg@w3.org
Hi,
As you know the W3C process requires that we rigorously track LC comments
and dispose of them. Disposing of them requires us to respond as a WG. To
that end and to avoid any possible confusion, I think we're better off
refraining from engaging individually on the comment list.

Of course, you are encouraged to express yourself on what you think the
WG's response ought to be but I suggest you do so by sending your email to
the WG list instead of the comment list. Once we agree on what the WG's
response is we'll have one person respond on behalf of the WG. That way,
we'll be able to more effectively track our responses.

Thank you.