LDP Minutes for September 3

From: Arnaud Le Hors <lehors@us.ibm.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2013 15:02:01 -0700
To: public-ldp-wg@w3.org
Cc: timbl@w3.org
The minutes of today's call with Tim Berners-Lee are available online:

http://www.w3.org/2013/meeting/ldp/2013-09-03

I tried to set some topics to structure the minutes a bit but the flow of
the conversation wasn't always so linear and the topics actually overlap
in different ways. I trust that this will however be useful to those who
couldn't attend and as a reference moving forward.

Regards.