Re: Accept-Post submission and call for implementation info

Hi Erik,

Here is the information about the implementation I have done and for
inclusion in http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wilde-accept-post-00#section-6

- The organization responsible for the implementation, if any.
IBM developed and contributed to the Eclipse Lyo project, see
http://eclipse.org/lyo

- The implementation's name and/or a link to a web page describing the
implementation.
Eclipse Lyo "LDP reference implementation"
http://wiki.eclipse.org/Lyo/BuildLDPSample

- A brief general description.
A very simple reference implementation for W3C Linked Data Platform (LDP)
using some base Java technologies such as JAX-RS 2.0 and Apache Jena.   The
goals of this reference implementation is to experiment with validating the
concepts in the specification and understanding what a SDK might look like
to build LDP-compliant servers. Additional goal is to validate the approach
for usage in OSLC4J SDK for building OSLC (http://open-services.net)
clients and servers.

- The implementation's level of maturity: research, prototype, alpha, beta,
production, widely used, etc.
Early prototype/alpha.

- Coverage: which parts of the protocol specification are implemented and
which versions of the Internet-Draft were implemented.
All were covered for server requirements.

- Licensing: the terms under which the implementation can be used. For
example: proprietary, royalty licensing, freely distributable with
acknowledgement (BSD style), freely distributable with requirement to
redistribute source (General Public License (GPL) style), and other
(specify).
freely distributable (EPL and EDL)
The Eclipse Public License (EPL) is available at
http://www.eclipse.org/legal/epl-v10.html and the Eclipse Distribution
License (EDL) is available at
http://www.eclipse.org/org/documents/edl-v10.php.

- Implementation experience: any useful information the implementers want
to share with the community.
Experience is only from the server perspective of generating the HTTP
response header.  It was very trivial using JAX-RS 2.0 mechanism using a
ContainerResponseFilter on all responses.  There are more details about
this approach at
http://stevespeicher.blogspot.com/2013/08/supporting-accept-post-in-jax-rs.html

Let me know if there is anything else you'd need.  I expect to have a few
more mature implementations using this shortly as well.

- Steve Speicher