From: Sandro Hawke [mailto:sandro@w3.org]
Sent: 22 October 2013 12:50
To: Steve Battle; public-ldp-wg@w3.org
Subject: Re: pubrules and ReSpec

On 10/22/2013 06:39 AM, Steve Battle wrote:
> Does anyone have experience experience with pubrules?
>
> I've done the best I can to make UC&R compatible with pubrules, but it
> doesn't appear to be strictly compatible with ReSpec which
> auto-generates a lot of the content that pubrules complains is missing.
>
> Does the ReSpec script have to be compiled out somehow?

Yes.   See
http://www.w3.org/2011/rdf-wg/wiki/Tips_on_publishing_ReSpec-based_documen
ts
for how it's done in RDF-WG.     There's also respec2html if you want
command-line, but it has its own complexity.

> Also, should I change specStatus before making the request to the
> webmaster, or does the document in mercurial remain the editors draft?
> The status is currently "ED" for Editors Draft,

Make the saved pure-HTML one be WD, and keep the respec one ED.
> and what _is_ the code for
> second call working draft?

Sorry, do you mean second last call?   The code for that is the same as
last call.   The fact that it's the second one isn't something the
system/process cares about.

         -- Sandro