Re: Keeping the simple case simple (was Re: optimizing container pages serialization to enable streaming)

From: John Arwe <johnarwe@us.ibm.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2013 16:46:36 -0500
To: public-ldp-wg@w3.org
> Why don't you wait till Monday.  I hope we will get some clarity on the
call.

If I don't get anything substantial done over the weekend, I'll pretend I
followed your advice ;-)
Honestly, with folks using the same words/variants on them to mean subtly
different things, which is what I now believe is happening, I'm skeptical
that real-time communication with all its invitations to take shortcuts is
going to cause progress.  If that was going to help, the sheer volume of
emails this week would have solved it.  Activity != progress.

Best Regards, John

Voice US 845-435-9470  BluePages
Tivoli OSLC Lead - Show me the Scenario