Re: optimizing container pages serialization to enable streaming

From: John Arwe <johnarwe@us.ibm.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2013 13:35:17 -0500
To: "public-ldp-wg@w3.org" <public-ldp-wg@w3.org>
> absolutely. forking standard components to tweak them for special
> cases is a Really Bad Idea. i hope what i wrote did not sound like
> an endorsement of such an approach. it was meant quite as the opposite.

My interpretation was this was your general intent, but you allowed that
the WG members might well do otherwise themselves.
I wanted to go on-record that This Particular WG member won't be doing
that, and completely agrees with your general intent, is all.

Best Regards, John

Voice US 845-435-9470  BluePages
Tivoli OSLC Lead - Show me the Scenario