Re: LDP agenda for 11 November

On 8 Nov 2013, at 05:52, Arnaud Le Hors <lehors@us.ibm.com> wrote:

> Now available:
> http://www.w3.org/2012/ldp/wiki/Meetings:Telecon2013.11.11

I updated the wiki page
http://www.w3.org/2012/ldp/wiki/ISSUE-81#Proposals_--_Part_I_bis

But that does not affect the discussion point for Monday as described by Arnaud:

[[
Discuss: ISSUE-81 Part I bis: ldp:membershipRule
	• Henry suggested that we group all the membership related properties into a separate node
	• Proposals Part I bis
]]

All I did was adapt it to the conclusions I came to in my recent post
"volunteering for the army"

The proposal still requires a relation to a blank node. It's just that my recent
posts showed that we should not think in terms of simple reasoning, but
rather in terms of causal/pragmatic consequences.

Henry