-----Original Message-----
From: Sandro Hawke [mailto:sandro@w3.org]
Sent: 04 November 2013 19:09
To: Steve Battle; public-ldp-wg@w3.org

On 11/04/2013 11:36 AM, Steve Battle wrote:
> A process question: Are we asking people to comment on LDP UC&R at
> public-ldp or public-ldp-comments (or both informal/formal?). Or is
> public-ldp-comments just for last call?
> None of the publication announcements I've seen mention a list.
> Steve

The document itself needs to provide a feedback address, according to
pubrules, and it does.   Unfortunately, it says public-ldp@w3.org.
That's not what I would have chosen, since it makes it harder to track
the comments.   But not that much harder, since the traffic on that list
is low.    Also, we're not formally obligated to respond to all comments
since it's not Rec Track, but we still should.

     - s