Re: Missing use case for supporting ldp:membershipPredicate/Subject

El 30/05/13 01:26, Ashok Malhotra escribió:
> I think merging containers is a good usecase.
> The data formats should be general enough to support such usage.
> All the best, Ashok

Hi,

I totally agree with the need for such use case.

One important feature of RDF is that it provides a straightforward way
to aggregate data from different sources.

Kind regards,

--

Dr. Raúl García Castro
http://delicias.dia.fi.upm.es/~rgarcia/

Ontology Engineering Group
Departamento de Inteligencia Artificial
Universidad Politécnica de Madrid
Campus de Montegancedo, s/n - Boadilla del Monte - 28660 Madrid
Phone: +34 91 336 36 70 - Fax: +34 91 352 48 19