Re: section 4.1.5

Hi Roger,

I think you're right. You probably remember that the Member Submission
contained quite a bit of requirements that fell in the category of best
practices. This one is still there and you could argue that it should be
moved to the Deployment Guide along with the rest that we sent that way.

If you'd like I suggest you raise an issue for that.
Thanks.

Roger Menday <roger.menday@uk.fujitsu.com> wrote on 05/29/2013 12:56:54
AM: