Re: ldp-ISSUE-73 (rdf:member): LDPCs to list all their rdf:member [Linked Data Platform core]

Hi Arnaud,

I might be wrong but I think even if ISSUE-71 gets resolved in a manner
that would not remove ldp:membershipPredicate and ldp:membershipSubject, it
might be possible that still ISSUE-73 might get resolved as proposed.
However, IMHO all three issues 71, 72, and 73 are quite dependent on each
other and might have to be discussed together.

As I overused my self-imposed quota on this list, I thought of paying my
debt here.
http://www.nandana.org/2013/05/ldp-71-72-73.html

Best Regards,
Nandana