Re: Access Control Requirements

On 5/9/13 11:32 AM, Henry Story wrote:
>> Only limited to the logic delivered by an RDF resource.
> I would not go to indenitification of individual triples at this point, and that
> seems to be part of a filtering technology rather than an Access Control one.

Yep!

Views are an example of that kind of filtering technology .

In the real-world data that's accessible to specific individuals is
placed in documents filed in places where only said individuals have
access. This means, fragments of the same data could be filed in
different places to which different appropriate access controls apply.

Kingsley Idehen
Founder & CEO
OpenLink Software
Company Web: http://www.openlinksw.com