Re: The Intuitive/ Requirement

On 4 Mar 2013, at 09:24, Henry Story wrote:

> On 1 Mar 2013, at 19:40, Arnaud Le Hors <lehors@us.ibm.com> wrote:
>
>> > From: Henry Story <henry.story@bblfish.net>
>> > To: Raúl García Castro <rgarcia@fi.upm.es>,
>> > Cc: public-ldp-wg@w3.org
>> > Date: 03/01/2013 05:41 AM
>> > Subject: Re: The Intuitive/ Requirement

>> > version of the specification (Editor's Draft 27 February 2013).
>> >
>> > Oh, I am surprised that was put in, with so little support. I'll need to
>> > look at that closer. But I am not sure it is incompatible with the
>> > prosposition
>> > put forward here as argued below...

>> Hi Henry,
>> Aggregation was added to the spec as a follow up to the decision to close Issue 34 on February 11. I see no evidence of having "little support". What are you referring to?
>>
>> http://www.w3.org/2012/ldp/meeting/2013-02-11#resolution_3
>
> I some how had a feeling that what was being voted for at that point was
> for it be adopted as a point of discussion to focus on. I did not think that it was
> going into the spec as is.

My understanding:  going forward with John's proposal was a way of breaking the issue-34 deadlock. It's not like we really agreed to it - It was just a new way of talking about it. As I see it, now that the text is written up in the draft, it is time to do as Arnaud said and review the text and raise new issues, etc.

Roger