Re: Affordances wiki page

Kingsley,

agreed, linked data is about using dereferenceable URIs everywehere, so
that everyone can discover the meaning of a URI they do not know.

This is only one kind of affordance, though, and a client *has* to start
with some built-in knowledge for a set of URIs (just like someone can not
learn a new language by relying on a dictionnary, as every word is
described by other words).

My argument was that other kinds of affordance as possible as well,
provided that you know how to interpret a given (set of) triple(s) -- not
only by dereferencing every URI "blindly".

  pa