Re: Blog post about W3C LDP working group F2F3

From: Eric Prud'hommeaux <eric@w3.org>
Date: Sat, 22 Jun 2013 18:16:32 -0400
To: Cody Burleson <cody.burleson@base22.com>
Cc: Linked Data Platform WG <public-ldp-wg@w3.org>
* Cody Burleson <cody.burleson@base22.com> [2013-06-22 16:08-0500]
> Team,
>
> Please be advised that I wrote up a brief blog post which introduces LDP
> and some of the work we did last week in our face-to-face.
>
> http://codyburleson.com/2013/06/22/w3c-ldp-reframing-the-web/

Wow, I'm not sure we deserve all the praise, but thanks a lot!

As to knowing RFC's by heart, there are about four that we reference all
the time. If you know roughly what concepts are in which RFCs, you can
impress people enough to get relagated to doing standards all your life.

3896: URIs (URLs and unresolvable stuff)
3897: IRIs (URIs with cool characters for phishing attacks)
2616: HTTP/1.1
2119: use keywords MUST and SHOULD rather than OR ELSE and PLEASE

I could add 822/2822/5322, but email has become so ingrained in the
infrastructure that no one pays attention to it anymore.

> If I've made any errors or have posted anything you prefer to restate for
> the record, just let me know.

What's that part about dropping it all in favor of CORBA?

--
-ericP