Re: LDP-Server - Issue-57

From: Henry Story <henry.story@bblfish.net>
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2013 17:00:27 +0200
Cc: public-ldp-wg@w3.org
To: Arnaud Le Hors <lehors@us.ibm.com>

On 14 Jun 2013, at 16:42, Arnaud Le Hors <lehors@us.ibm.com> wrote:

> Henry Story <henry.story@bblfish.net> wrote on 06/13/2013 09:21:19 AM:
>
> > > In which case we would have
> >
> > { ?resource rel:profile ldp:profile }  <=> { ?resource a ldp:Resource }
> >
> > ie, they would be logically equivalent.
> >
> > So if they are not logically equivalent, what is the difference?
> >
> > This seems like a fair way to proceed, no?
>
> Yes, that's how I expect you to see it.

I am starting to suspect you may be a radical subjectivist Arnaud... :-)

Do you think that we have here one of those differences that goes beyond
language? That we have here a notion so subtle that there remains no
way to tell the difference in language itself?

Henry

> --
> Arnaud  Le Hors - Software Standards Architect - IBM Software Group

Social Web Architect
http://bblfish.net/