Re: STOP! Re: An IRC discussion with Alexandre Bertails re SSUE-19:

Hi Ted,
I agree this has to do with discovery. I don't know why you think we
decided not to have any discovery mechanism. We have several open issues
related to discovery and affordances.
I've got a proposal to make that I hope we'll get us moving forward on
this.

Ted Thibodeau Jr <tthibodeau@openlinksw.com> wrote on 06/10/2013 06:57:50
AM:

> From: Ted Thibodeau Jr <tthibodeau@openlinksw.com>