23 December call - to be or not to be?

From: Arnaud Le Hors <lehors@us.ibm.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2013 08:20:36 -0800
To: public-ldp-wg@w3.org
Hi,

As I mentioned on Monday I'm officially going to be off next Monday but
I'd be willing to do a call in hope to help us make progress on the
remaining issues (89 primarily).

The question is whether we would have enough people calling in to make it
productive at all. So, please, let me know by replying to this email if
you would call in if we were to have a meeting.

Thanks.