Re: Examples in the LDP primer

From: John Arwe <johnarwe@us.ibm.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2013 13:59:48 -0500
To: "public-ldp-wg@w3.org" <public-ldp-wg@w3.org>
> p.s. noticed that all the @base specifications in the Spec examples are
all commented ...

Intentionally.  They only came into being after people (Nandana?) pointed
out syntax errors a few months ago and I took a pass through the whole
document.
They are not needed in context, but some validators require the base
rather than falling back to the document URI (which they might have to
invent from a posted form's content).  I just made it easy to copy the
spec source into validators and get something that validates one step
easier (delete the # before @base).  I'm lazy that way.

Best Regards, John

Voice US 845-435-9470  BluePages
Tivoli OSLC Lead - Show me the Scenario