Re: Operations on containers

If I have another usecase.  I have an, already created, resource R which has a URI and I
want to put it in a container C.  Is that possible or would the conflation of
the container URI and resource URI prevent that?  Or would the URI of the resource in
the container just point to R which could have a different URI?
All the best, Ashok